Marion County Working Road Foreman-North is Tony Struckle.
Marion County Working Road Foreman-South is Bobby Holt.
The Road Department works 4-10 hour days, Monday through Thursday from 7:00AM-5:30PM.
P.O. Box 545
Yellville, AR 72687
County Services Offered
To request road work please call (870) 449-6021. Or download the form, fill it out and mail it to PO Box 545 Yellville, AR 72687 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marion County Quarry does NOT sell gravel to the public. By state laws we are not allowed to do so. The county does donate to schools and churches, and gravel is sold to the cities in Marion County.
Position: Equipment Operator I
Requirements and Job Skills Required
- Does not have to hold a CDL of any type
- Must be able to drive a route truck
- Must attend all MSHA classes and updates
- Will be random drug screened throughout employment
- Must hold and maintain a valid Arkansas driver’s license. If at any time the license is suspended or revoked the employee may be terminated.
- Be able to use small equipment such as chain saws, pole saws, power tools, etc.
- Must be able to drive a tractor and bush hog
- Be able to tolerate extreme heat and cold
- Preforms routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking the oil, water and tires
- Do general maintenance around the shop when instructed by the road foreman.
- Work construction crew and patching pot holes when needed
- Willing to learn to operate machinery that does not require a CDL.
Starting salary $12 with a max salary of $14.85 per hour.
Applications can be picked up and returned to the Marion County Judges office.
Bobby Holt, Working Road Foreman-North
Tony Struckle, Working Road Foreman-South