MARION COUNTY QUORUM COURT AGENDA
RESCHEDULED - The regular meeting of the Marion County Quorum Court that has been rescheduled to Tuesday, October 20, 2020 has been postponed until further notice.
Agendas will be available on the county website at the bottom of the County Judge's Page: http://marioncounty.arkansas.gov/judge
Quorum Court will be available through Marion County AR Government Youtube channel livestream at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI5omre-cGyLQxBLYgl38bg. They will be saved under PLAYLIST. You can Subscribe and click on the bell to be notified when any video or livestream is posted to the channel.
The Agenda Includes:
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Law Enforcement Report
Fair Board Report
Solid Waste Report
Planning Commission - Quarterly
Law Enforcement Committee
Solid Waste Committee
Procedures and Management Committee
- Ordinance - Budget - Additional Adjustments - Sponsored by Justice Mayo
- Ordinance - Transfer Station - Filling an Open Position - Sponsored by Justice Madden
- Ordinance - Clerk's Office - Adjusting Numbers and Compensation - Sponsored by Justice Mayo, Scrima and White.
- Ordinance - Road Department - Inventory Reduction - Sponsored by Justice Madden
- Ordinance - Grant - Library DVD Shelves - Sponsored by Justice Mayo
- Ordinance - Prosecutor's Office - Filling an Open Position - Sponsored by Justices Brigham, Scrima and Vancuren
- Ordinance - Assessor's Office - Filling an Open Position - Sponsored by Justice McCalla
- Ordinance - Assessor's Office - Amending Budget - Sponsored by Justice White
- Resolution - CARES Act - Sponsored by Justice Shipman
- Appointments & Ratifications as Necessary